- MAIN MENU
- deeper submenu
- Previous header
From asking Alexa if you need to take a brolly with you to seeing who is at the front door on your phone, smart technology is now as much a part of our homes as the TV or oven. With PowerView®, you can bring the same level of innovation to your blinds with the ability to transform the light without leaving the sofa.
With the sleek PowerView® Pebble® remote control in hand, you can freely adjust the light, shade and temperature across your home with ease.
Schedule how you would like your blinds to be positioned with the PowerView® app, then watch as they automatically adjust throughout the day.
Use the RemoteConnect™ app feature to operate your powered blinds anywhere in the world, making it seem like there is still someone at home.
From the energy-saving design of Duette® blinds to the luxury of sheer fabrics, we can help find the perfect powered solution for your home.
If your smartphone or Pebble® remote are just out of reach, you can enjoy the luxury of asking your personal home assistant to help you dim the blinds. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit, PowerView® really is made for the home of tomorrow.
Directly fitted into the window frame, this unique honeycomb structure provides a precision fit and excellent thermal performance.
A clever use of sheer fabrics with the functionality of roller and venetian blinds, and the privacy of nets and curtains
A single sheer fabric layer combines with soft vanes to provide a beautiful backdrop in any of its versatile shading options.
Personal design consultation
Handcrafted just for you
Choosing the perfect blind is much more than simply matching a colour or fabric to your existing décor. Which is why your local Thomas Sanderson designer will take the time to understand your needs and help you choose the right product. With full working models and samples brought to your door.
• Not at this stage sadly. Although we are looking at the possibility of retro-fitting, we currently cannot offer that service.
• The PowerView® Hub connects to a Wi-Fi router and communicates with your PowerView® blinds through the intuitive app. The Hub stores user-defined data, such as Scene and schedule information, and provides control of blinds from anywhere in the world using the RemoteConnect™ feature.
• The PowerView® Pebble Scene Controller works in conjunction with the PowerView® Hub to quickly navigate and activate your personalised list of Scenes.
• No wiring is necessary for our PowerView® system. We offer a variety of power options including battery and plug-in power supplies to fit any application.
• The PowerView® app is a free download. However, in order for the app to be able to operate your blinds, a PowerView® Hub must be purchased.
• You can control all PowerView® blinds in a home from the PowerView® app.
• Yes, schedules will continue to operate window coverings to pre-set Scenes at the programmed time(s) of day even if the wireless device is not in the home. All schedule settings are stored in the PowerView® Hub.
• With the addition of the PowerView® Hub, blinds with PowerView® can be integrated into a home automation system via RS-232 serial input or IP (internet protocol) from many common systems, including Google Home, Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit.