Pleated blinds make for a stylish addition to any home. A popular choice for both windows and in the conservatory, pleated blinds look chic, and have many practical uses too.
The Thomas Sanderson blinds come in all shapes and sizes, completely made to measure to ensure that you get pleated blinds perfect for creating a relaxing ambience in any room of your home.
The benefits of pleated blinds
Blinds are easily stored, and can be completely drawn up to the top of your window. This is perfect for people with a lack of space, or just those that want an obstruction free view of the outside world.
They can also be pulled half down to act as a filter for the sunlight, protecting your furniture and preventing insects from entering your home.
Pleated blinds that are made to measure will compliment your room and at the same time allow light to pass through. They are much harder wearing then curtains and look just at home in the kitchen as they would in your bedroom, with a variety of hues and shades available to choose from.
There is also the option of having the blinds down in front of an open window, so you are sitting in the shade but still able to feel a breeze.
These blinds also have the benefit of privacy. They can be placed on a very public window without any nosy neighbours being able to see in!
Our pleated blinds come in four different designs:
- Twinshade – two fabrics in one blind to create the ultimate shade in an eye-catching design.
- Duette – the hexagonal structure of these blinds helps your room maintain optimal temperature during the changing seasons. These also have our remote control technology included.
- Classic pleat – the classic blinds that look sleek and have superior insulation properties. They come in a variety of colours to suit any room.
- Café blinds – our innovative design means that with these blinds you pull them down from the bottom rather than the top
Cleaning your blinds
A common question we get asked is how exactly to clean your blinds. There are several ways to achieve this:
- Compressed air – we find that spraying your blinds with compressed air can effectively remove dust, dead insects and other debris. You can also purchase an upholstery brush which effectively works to protect your blinds whilst also cleaning them.
- A damp sponge – make sure your sponge is not soaking wet, and just rub along the length of your blinds, taking particular care to remove any large clusters or dust. When cleaning your blinds, always start from the top down to ensure the perfect, dust-free finish.
- You can get your blinds professionally cleaned by Thomas Sanderson.
The Thomas Sanderson pleated blinds are fitted to perfection by our experts who will come to your home and accurately measure your window before hand-crafting our luxurious, totally unique blinds that will be guaranteed for five years.
There are several finance options available, and a free design consultation can be yours just by calling 0800 056 2929.