An exclusive maintenence package
Thomas Sanderson Lasting Care is an exclusive maintenance package available for our valued Conservatory Blinds Customers. While all our conservatory blinds come complete with a five year guarantee, like all precision engineered products, a regular programme of maintenance will ensure every component continues to function as smoothly as it should for many years to come.
The Thomas Sanderson Lasting Care programme means that on the anniversary of your installation, or a mutually convenient date, we will undertake an exhaustive maintenance check of all the operating systems – including replacing components free of charge (within the five year warranty) if necessary; any replacement parts after the five year warranty are chargeable to the customer. And to finish off, we’ll give your conservatory blinds a complete clean and valet, so it looks almost as good as the day they were first installed.Request a brochure Book a design consultation
- Thomas Sanderson - a complete service
- Extensive Clean - we remove the blinds at the top rail so any dust or trapped insect debris can be removed from behind the fabric
- Removal of surface marks from hardware - We will also check all motorised components for wear and tear and replace any parts as necessary
- Refitting of blinds, checking & re-tensioning all drive cords - Clean and re-coat support wires to all roof blinds
- Checking & testing the operation of all blinds - Replace handset batteries if necessary
- No call out charges - For the life of your Thomas Sanderson Lasting Care agreement.