Conservatory Cleaning & Valet Service
Restore your conservatory back to it’s former beauty
Over time the build-up of dirt and algae can leave your conservatory looking tired, and embedded dirt can make your glass look dull even after a normal window clean. But even worse, it can cause long-term damage such as discolouration to UPVC, corrosion to metalwork and leaky seals.
To revive it, and protect you from potentially costly maintenance bills, you need specialist conservatory cleaners.
So much more than just a conservatory cleaning service, the Thomas Sanderson Conservatory Care Valet is a premium service delivered by our expert team. Using specialist equipment to clean all of the hard to reach areas of your conservatory, our valet team will go to the places you don’t want to.
What's different about a Thomas Sanderson Conservatory Care Valet?
With an approach that is more than meticulous, the Thomas Sanderson conservatory cleaning team will pay attention to every little detail. Naturally, they’ll leave frames and windows sparkling but we also service locks and hinges, treat lead flashing, clear guttering and apply leaf hoppers to prevent future blockages.
Once your conservatory has had a deep clean we can then renovate and protect your conservatory with our ValetGuard® service to actively repel future attacks from dirt and contaminants, making it much easier to clean in the future.
In addition to the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can trust Thomas Sanderson to look after your conservatory, you can enjoy your living space, now and in the future, having protected it against future dirt and pollutants.
From start to finish…the difference is clear.
For our latest conservatory cleaning prices, call us on 0800 051 7701Request free brochure
- Our expert conservatory
valet team will:
- Remove dirt and algae, restoring frames, finials and crestings
- Clean and lubricate all window and door locks
- Clear guttering and fit a leaf guard to prevent future blockages
- Treat glass with Valet Guard® to renovate and protect your windows
- Apply patination oil to lead flashing to prevent oxidisation
- Protect your conservatory against unnecessary repairs
- Clean, polish and treat internal & external roof and window surfaces
- The Conservatory Valet service is available nationwide