Spring is the perfect time to breathe new life into your home and update your window dressings. So why not welcome in the new season with Thomas Sanderson’s beautiful British handmade shutters? Here are our top six tips for window shutters this spring:
Inside and out
1) Make the most of spring sunlight with our clever tier on tier shutters. The top and bottom panels are designed to work independently of one another, so you can have the top open and the bottom closed, and vice versa. It’s a great way to let in light without compromising on privacy.
2) Inspire a whole new look for your home this spring and try window shutters which can transform a room instantly. Their sleek and stylish design will create a real focal point, and are perfect for both contemporary and traditional homes.
3) Add a splash of colour in an instant with our gorgeous palette for window shutters. With an unlimited choice of colours, there’s sure to be one which is perfect to add style to your home.
4) Choose our LifeTime vinyl shutters as the most practical and stylish window dressing for kitchens and bathrooms. Designed specifically for rooms with lots of moisture, they’re guaranteed for an amazing 25 years!
Specialists in shape
5) Enhance the beauty of your arched, round or angled windows with our bespoke shaped shutters. Thomas Sanderson are specialists in made to measure shutters which perfectly frame architectural features.
See what’s in this spring
6) For all the tips, ideas and inspiration you need to transform your home this spring, simply download Thomas Sanderson’s brilliant app!
Don’t miss out on Thomas Sanderson’s fabulous offer of 3 for 2 plus £50* off all window shutters. Call today to arrange your free, no obligation consultation with a locally based Thomas Sanderson designer.