Things to consider when choosing conservatory blinds
When you choose to buy blinds for your conservatory it’s important to get it right – after all they’re going to be part of your room for many years to come.
Key points to consider
- The blinds are specifically designed for use in a conservatory environment.
- Fit both window and roof blinds
- Fit a blind system that allows you to keep your blinds closed, but still allow you to have the windows open to allow ventilation -– not to mention full use of your window sills.
- View and select from a wide range of products and fabrics to fit your style
- The product comes with comprehensive product warranties.
- Provide automated blinds, especially good for those hard to reach areas or as a security deterrent
- Review products that offer fantastic energy saving benefits
- Look for additional maintenance and service options as conservatory blinds are a long-term investment
- Offer a complete service from design advice through to professional installation.
- Have experience in both manufacturing and installation of specialist blinds.
- Have a team of highly trained specialist designers/surveyors /installers.
- Offer a FREE home quotation and measuring service without obligation.
- Offer flexible payment plans.
- Offer incentives to upgrade or replace when your conservatory blinds reach a certain age.
- Give you support and advice from a professional customer service department.