A garlicky summer show with something for everyone...
Set against a beautiful backdrop of rolling green hills and farmland, the Garlic Festival is located just outside of Newchurch at the heart of the stunning Isle of Wight.
Our show is food and entertainment at its' very best. A vast array of eats, sights and sounds to suit all tastes and ages.
- Huge garlic marquees, featuring cookery demos all day long
- 100s of Arts and Craft stalls, businesses and mouth watering food
- Local Produce to tempt your taste buds
- Talented animals and arena entertainment
- Live music on the big stage with beer tent
- Children's entertainment, archery and giant fun-fair
- Great value day out with FREE parking
The Isle of Wight Garlic Festival is the Island's Biggest Summer Show, and simply the best day out for all the family.