Are you creative and original? Want to create your dream conservatory from scratch?
Well, we have got the perfect competition for you…
Thomas Sanderson specialise in creating bespoke items for your home. And that’s exactly what we want you to do – create something magical, and share it with us!
We’re inviting people to style and design their very own dream conservatory on Pinterest – and we’ll even award prizes to the best ones.
Fancy having a go at designing Britain’s Best Conservatory for us? Get involved with our interior design Pinterest competition.
Win with Thomas Sanderson
It’s quite simple really, and a great chance to be your very own interior designer, so get thinking about what you would put in Britain’s Best Conservatory!
1) Go to Pinterest and follow us
2) Create your own board titled “Britain’s Best Conservatory”
3) Select whatever you want and place them on your conservatory ideas Pinterest board. Choose items that inspire you. Whether it’s furniture, home accessories, blinds or just colour themes - show us!
4) Make sure to repin the competition graphic and hashtag so we can count your entry #BritainBestConservatory
5) We’ll choose the best!
We are looking for fresh and creative home décor ideas, boards that stand out and most importantly entrants that select items we can really picture featuring in Britain’s Best Conservatory. Give it a go, you could win a prize – tickets to your favourite interior design event.
Terms and conditions apply
1) If you wish to participate in the competition you must agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
2) There is no purchase necessary. Internet access and a verified Pinterest account are required to enter into this competition.
3) To enter you must: (a) create a board and name it “Britain’s Best Conservatory”, (b) pin whatever makes your dream conservatory: be it furniture, home accessories, blinds or a theme (c) repin the competition graphic from the main page so we know you entered by using the hashtag #BritainBestConservatory.
4) The winner will be the entry that, in the opinion of the unbiased judging panel, has created the Pinterest board that represents the most inspired interior selection for their dream conservatory.
5) Competition runs between 8.00am on 1 June 2015 (“Opening Date”) to 11.59pm on 30 June 2015 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
6) The competition is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
7) You must live in the United Kingdom as a residents, and be aged 18 and over. It excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Thomas Sanderson, any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
8) Entries will be deemed invalid if they:Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, brands, company names etc); Include the names, likenesses, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their express permission; Represents a danger to health and safety.
9) The prize winner will be selected by an independent judging panel within 10 working days after the closing date of the competition.
10) The winner will be the entry that in the opinion of the independent judges is created the Pinterest board that represents the most inspired interior selection.
11) The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence relating to their decision will be entered into.
12) The prize: tickets to your favourite interior design shows provided by Thomas Sanderson
13) The prize is as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be given.
14) Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
15) The winner will be contacted within 15 working days after the closing date of the promotion via a private message and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
16) No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
17) The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
18) The prize winner may be required to take part in appropriate PR activity including photography. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use, edit and copy your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website for the period of 18 months after the closing date of this promotion. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
19) All entries must comply with applicable Pinterest Terms of Service and Pinterest Rules available at www.pinterest.com. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Pinterest.
20) The name and address of the prize winner can be obtained by sending a private message on Pinterest.
21) By submitting your contact details in connection with your winning re-pinned item, you agree that Thomas Sanderson may use your details to contact you about your prize. By entering this competition, you also agree that your re-pinned items may be used for future promotional purposes, including social channels, online, literature and press activity as well as on the website.
22) These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.